Friday 28 February 2014

Superdrug Haul

I went into town today and couldn't resist spending some money in superdrug


I bought a couple of face products, make-up and hair goodies.
I've decided i want to really start looking after my hair after realising i haven't visited my hairdresser in months and my hair hasn't grown any! Because of the bleach i use to highlight my hair and all the heat i put on it ( straightening my hair EVERY day) my hair has started just splitting and snapping off. So I needed a hair product shopping spree. I'm no expert when it comes to hair brands and products, and i know there are more expensive brands than herbal essences but it sounded just what i needed, it is strengthening shampoo and conditioner specifically for damaged hair, and the other matching bottles standing next to them had me intrigued.

 "strengthening intensive mask"
It is to be used once a week and used like a normal conditioner but i think I'll keep it on and cover my hair in cling film for a hour or two to let it soak in before washing it out! It has a lovely fresh scent. This was £1.86 bargain!

To be applied to wet hair and combed through and not to wash it out.This also was £1.86
I'm looking forward to trying all of these out and seeing if they do help my hair. 


I purchased two of the superdrugs face masks. "deep cleansing mud mask" and "moisture mask" It was two for £3.50. 
moisture mask- Because of the time of year, i have had really dry skin and has been making my make-up a nightmare to apply so decided on trying a deep face mask.It is for normal to dry skin.

mud mask- has the natural mineral benefits of dead sea mud to detoxify the skin. I am excited to try this one out!

Simple has always been one of my favourite skin care brands, i have quite sensitive skin so have always trusted simple, i normally use the light moisturiser by simple but noticed the rich moisturiser so thought i would give it a go. It cost £2.59

Lastly, I purchased 3 max factor products as the deal was 3 for the price of 2. I gave the freebie to my mum and it was the anti ageing foundation that she wanted. For myself i thought i would try the "face finity all day flawless" i decided on the colour 'natural 50' At the moment i have been using the L'oreal foundation which i love, but always like to try out new foundations. The second one is the "whipped creme foundation" in the colour 'light ivory' the texture is soo smooth!
Face finity-£11.99
whipped creme-£9.99
























No comments:

Post a Comment