Face Of The Day (FOTD) College
Studying Beauty Therapy Level 2 at college means I am able to play around and wear make-up whichever way i like, and i personally feel that it is important to make an effort with appearance as a beauty therapist to ensure clients feel comfortable and professional around me performing treatments and recommending products.
This is my usual every day base of make-up, summed up by contoured cheeks, brown smokey eyes and darkish brows, but the lip colour changes depending on how I'm feeling, this morning i was feeling summery and decided on the pink glossy lip!
In order of use:
1) Simple- Replenishing rich moisturiser
2)Seventeen flawless pore less primer
3) E.L.F eyelid primer- sheer
4) Naked 1 pallet- 'darkhorse' on my crease and to create the smokey eye, 'Smog' on my eyelid, 'Virgin' under eyebrows and on the inner tear duct of my eyes.
5)L'oréal Paris super liner perfect slim- thin line ready for the falsies
6)Rimmel London-scandaleyes retro glam
7)Soap & Glory smoulder kohl- Superblack
8) Seventeen Brow kit
9)Collection- Illuminating touch up concealer- Natural 2
10) Mac Studio sculpt- NW20
11) Rimmel powder-005 silky beige
12) Mac- Harmony blush (I used to contour and add colour to cheeks)
13) Rock on Beauty lashes
14)MUA matte-pouty pink
15)Rimmel London stay glossy-Eternal Flirt
The Body Shop foundation brush
Real Techniques Face collection
Real Techniques Eye collection
Everyday Make-up perfect for many occasions and can be worn with less make-up for a more subtle look or with a bold lip to make it more dramatic.