Monday 28 April 2014

Leighton Denny 
High Performance Nail Colour Review

"Leighton is a leading expert and an internationally recognised figure in the beauty world; with a multi-award winning range of nail and tanning products - first came Leighton Denny Expert Nails "


from left to right:
'Over the rainbow'  'Meet me in Monaco'  'Im so Soirée'  'Get your côte'

This is the first time i have used Leighton Denny's nail colours and already i absolutely love them. I have only worn 'Get your côte' and 'Meet me in Monaco' so far but both colours are perfect! My favourite has to be the bright blue as it is highly pigmented and after two coats has a glossy finish perfect for the summer months coming along hopefully sometime soon. The beige at first i wasn't sure would match my skin tone as i am fairly pale but the colour comes out with different tones from what it originally looks in the bottle, It is more orange toned which adds more colour to the nails than a basic nude polish. I will definitely consider buying more Leighton denny nail colours in the future 



Leighton denny Nail colour's are usually around £11 which i would normally say is expensive for a nail polish, but once using them I can tell by the consistency and pigment that it is a deluxe polish.  


Meet me in Monaco
       
Get your côte

Also! whilst on the topic of nails, I have finally started to notice my nails becoming longer after using the Sally Hansen nail growth miracle polish, My nails are feeling incredibly strong for the first time ever after using it as a base coat for the last few weeks, and is a good enough reason for me to be splashing out money on some high end polish to reward myself woop!




No comments:

Post a Comment